Code + Create
Moving into digital literacy with technology is a natural progression for Kids4Kids. Digital literacy enables young people to express their creativity and learn problem-solving skills through our newest program, Code + Create. Watch our video to learn more about our coding program.
The school coding program consists of eight x 2-hour sessions. During the 8 x 2-hour workshop, we will be using Google CS First to teach kids how to program through designing various different games. CS First is an online computer science club that uses a block-based programming language Scratch to teach kids the basic programming logic.
Click here for the Chinese information deck.
Click here for Application Form.
Code + Create aims to:
- Cultivate students' problem-solving skills
- Nurture creative thinking and innovation
- Bridge the gap between tech education and gender or socioeconomic representation
Code + Create works towards the following UN Global Goals:
Code + Create has piloted in the following sites:
- CSBS Mrs. Aw Boon Haw Secondary School
- Sham Shui Po - The Hub
- Sir Ellis Kadoorie Secondary School (West Kowloon)
- Tin Shui Wai Methodist College