$100 provides transport for children to attend our Buddy Reading sessions
$300 provides a ‘My Story Kit’ to inspire of child to create their own story
$500 provides new story books for young Buddy Readers.
$3000 enable youth to run their Community Act!on Project for 6 months.
$5000 provides low resourced schools with literacy development resources.
Your support will help Kids4Kids make an impact in the lives of kids and youths all over Hong Kong.
- Credit card: Complete this form with your credit card details and email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheque: Please write a crossed cheque payable to Kids4Kids Limited and send it along with your name and address to Unit A-D, 16/F, Tak Lee Commercial Building, 113-117 Wanchai Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
- Bank Transfer: Please make a direct deposit to Kids4Kids, HSBC Acct# 808 782023 838
Donations of HK$100 or above are tax deductible. Please contact email@example.com for your receipt.
Kids4Kids Limited is a registered charity under WiseGiving, charity number 91/10742.
Please indicate which program you wish your donation to support. If you do not specify, Kids4Kid's management will allocate your donation to the program in most need of support.
Good Books Make Great Gifts
Kids4Kids are working together to help you send the perfect gift by delivering the best books to the community center of your choosing. We will deliver a beautiful Treasury with a personalized message from you to the children at our Buddy Reading Community Partners.
Click HERE to learn more!
The Kids4Kids Community appreciates receiving your support through the donation of in-kind items and we regularly work with schools, corporate groups, community groups and individuals who are eager to help people in need by running a collection drive or campaign. We are very happy to receive:
- Stationery items - pens, pencils, paper, notebooks, office supplies etc
- Computers/Laptops/iPad - no more than 4 years old
- Arts and craft materials
- Children's storybooks
We appreciate collections of any of the items listed above and would love to hear about your collection plan. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to discuss collection ideas.